My What A Tangled Web We Weave
Parts 3 & 4 ofÂ Politics, A Disgustingly Dirty Game Filled With Unbelievably Vile Things
By: Passionate Pachyderms
What IF I told you there is ample evidence that the person currently occupying our house located at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave in Washington D.C. is very same person we’d been talking about, and that there is every reason and indication to believe that he Â has been involved with,Â party to, and had first hand Â knowledge of crimes involving; Â international drug trafficking, gunrunning, murder, and other crimes against American Citizens, as well as people from at least two other countries, probably more? Â
That there is also reason to believe that the Attorney General of the United states, Eric Holder (the person in charge of investigating and prosecuting such crimes,) was also involved in these illegal activities, was clearly covering up these as well as many other criminal acts, had tampered with and/or destroyed evidence, and directed others working beneath him to do the same thing? Â Â What if that Attorney general Â had been found guilty of contempt by the united states Congress because he had deliberately lied to them, impeded their investigations, withheld/destroyed/failed to produce court ordered documents, emails, phone logs, messages, office memos, and other evidence of these and other crimes? Â And things got worse from there?
Â What if people exposing, investigating and reporting these crimes to the American people, and indeed the world, as well asÂ those around them, had begun mysteriously dropping dead of things like massive heart attacks at age 42, arsenic poisoning, freak “accidents,” random acts of Â violence, and suicides? Â What if these reporters/investigators/bloggers and their family members had been placed under FBI surveillance and investigation by order of the Attorney General’s office, had their homes, and property searched, phones wiretapped illegally, and the AG’s office had illegally had also tapped the business phones of those individuals Again, without just Cause, and had their family members/friends followed, intimidated, threatened, and harassed? Â That there exists ample proof of all this as well, and still no one has bothered to do anything to Stop it?
What if, this individual, and his administration had deliberately targeted RIGHT leaning Tea Party and religious groups and individuals based solely upon their political affiliation using the Internal Revenue Service, in a deliberate effort to “chill” and restrict theirÂ involvementÂ in the 2012 election, Â making it impossible for the groups and individuals to effectively campaign onÂ behalf of his opponent, inform or educate the voting public about relative issues and concerns, or register Conservative voters? That the actions of the IRS and other Government agencies were engaged in to discourage them from effectively participating in a United States presidential election in any meaningful way as is their right to do under the provisions stated within the U.S. constitution and bill of rights.
If the IRS under the direction of this administration, was later foundÂ by members of the United States Congress, who lodged a formal investigation into these actions, to have engaged in (among other things); Illegally sharing the personal information of these groups, their members and leaders, as well as individuals who financially supported or contributed to them, (information which is very specifically protected by law,) If they demanded answers to inappropriate irrelevant questions about personal religious, and political beliefs, business dealings, and personal financial records. That they had conducted audits, issued threats, instigated raids and engaged in a wide variety of actions meant solely to intimidate and discourage participation in the election, and continued support of these Tea Party and Religious organizations.
But if, even in the face of all that I’ve included so far, still nothing was done. Would you find it objectionable, or perhaps actionable, Â If I told you that in the course ofÂ these illegal activities, just prior to the 2012 election day we’ve already discussed,Â in order to make the president “look good,” and thus obtain more votes, that a plan of some sort was hatched, to make it appear as though an American Ambassador had been kidnapped by a known enemy of the U.S.A. and terrorist group, then, saved by the expert negotiations of this president, “just in the nick of time,” And of course, just in time for voters to go to the polls with the fake hero’s name on their minds. But, in the midst of this dangerous game, Â something went wrong. Â The terrorists believed they had perhaps been double crossed, so they attacked, took, tortured, burned, and shot the Ambassador, held him hostage, and Â a serious fight ensued. (**This is just one possible scenario, there are many others. I suspect the real truth falls somewhere in amongst all of them.) That said, regardless of which plan led up to it, the following was the result. )
Those tasked with protecting the ambassador took their jobs seriously, and defended our American Soil to their last breath as they had all been heavily-trained to do, and they battled for more than 8 hours, while white house officials, high ranking military members, and State department employees under the direction of Secretary of State, Â Hillary Clinton, all watched and listened to the entire battle as itÂ occurred Via embassy security cameras, and live drone feeds. Â Everyone gathered and watching Â exceptÂ for the Commander in Chief, POTUS because he was far too busy getting ready for a big Las Vegas Campaign fundraising party the next day,… or was he? I ask this because now, well over a year later, no one seems to be able to recall the whereabouts of the POTUS as all of this was happening, or tell us what he was doing, except that he was nowhere near the situation room in the White house where he should have been, and that he was NOT in contact with anyone who was in that room. That’s right folks, he didn’t care what was happening in Benghazi, didn’t care that people were dying, and turned his back on the entire matter.
All the while those fighting, Â called, radioed, and begged for assistance. Â Assistance which they knew was available and could have been deployed within minutes, Â could have easily reached and extracted them from the roof of the embassy before they were killed.Â But,..that assistance, in spite of being ready willing and able to save those brave souls, were told instead told to “STAND DOWN. ” Assistance Never came.
Those doing battle asked Â for help a second time Â as they continued to fight. They were pinned down on the roof of the embassy they were there to protect alone. Â The American Ambassador was now being tortured, and drug through the streets of Benghazi, but still, no help was sent, in fact, again, they were told to “STAND DOWN.”
They begged and pleaded a third and final time for assistance, just before being overtaken and murdered after having engaged in more than 8 hours of heavy fighting, Â Again the “HELP” was ordered to “STAND DOWN,” Â they died waiting for help they were promised, help they were waiting for, help that never came that night, and still hasn’t come in the 15 months since..
When the sun finally came up and the smoke cleared, the Ambassador and three other Americans were dead, two of whom had been ex Navy Seals who didn’t know the meaning of the words “give up.”Â For whom the thought that they had been left behind to die alone, and no help would ever be sent for them never crossed their mind.
The POTUS boarded his plane on time to Vegas that morning, he proceeded to party with his friends all through the night and have a gay old time as if nothing had happened, while his media puppets busily attempted to push out a pile of bull shit, saying an obscure Video no one had ever seen nor heard of had been the triggering reason for what had happened the night before.
Â I can’t imagine what in God’s name made them believe that the American people are so disengaged, so Stupid, and gullible, that they would mindlessly believe such a ridiculous bazaar story , or fall for it hook line and sinker. But you can bet there was some sort of twisted logicÂ behindÂ itÂ somewhere.
Â No one knows why the administration continued to push that lie, repeating it over and overÂ for more than 3 weeks, or why they added one lie after another on top of those already told. Â Few stood to Â challenge what was being said. Â Few Spoke up, to call them liars, and those who did, were of course belittled and ignored.
Eight years ago, Â Passionate Pachyderms began to fight! We found a way where there was none, and when one couldn’t be found, we learned how to make one! We have spent our time, and what little money we had exposing and educating others about what is going on, and protesting against it. We have no agenda, no motive other than to do everything we can, to make sure we leave to our children andÂ (if we ever have them) grandchildren, a country where they are free to do and be anything they want to, just as we were afforded thatÂ opportunity.
Remember as you read the coming pages that what we have written and put together for you here, is just a tiny piece of a huge picture. A plan so mind bending, so shocking, frightening, and unfathomable, that it will, in all likelihood, be impossible for most minds to comprehend the enormity of it, or the danger it presents.
Â I’ve begun explaining to you the details of what amounts to the tip of an iceberg which is only starting to touch our country, an ice berg that in the coming weeks, months, and years will without question, come crashing into us with such force, Â it will literally bring the most powerful nation in the world to its kneesÂ if we don’t all stand up now, come together Â and do what it takes to stop it. This planned disaster of titanic proportion will mean the end of our country and the American way of life as we know it.
Â If we as Americans, Â continue to wait for “someone” else to stand, for “someone” else to take on the risks of speaking out, and getting involved, for “someone” else to do what it takes to solve the problem, instead of realizing we, EACH OF US Â are the only “some ones” who CAN stop it, and solve it. Then get up, and get busy!
There is much that needs to be done, much YOU can do.Â But first, you HAVE TO become armed with knowledge. It is our most powerful weapon.Â With the next several articles in this series, Passionate Pachyderms has gone to greatÂ lengthsÂ to try and provide you with as much of this knowledge asÂ possible. You’ll find it compelling, interesting, and overwhelming in it’s size and scope. Never the less, in order to accuratelyÂ prepareÂ for the battle ahead, you must take the time to understand the enormity of what your up against, who is involved, where it began, and what they,(yourÂ opponent)Â areÂ capableÂ of.
Â It takes no courage to choose to do nothing, but standing up, stepping up and doing everything you can to stop it, requires real courage, thought, and strength.Â
Â How far I go, and how much time I spend on this, will depend entirely upon how much you want to know. Â I’ll judge that entirely by your responses, or lack thereof.Â The truth is out there, Â Passionate Pachyderms intends to keep feeding it to you, and washing it down with Brutal honesty. Our countryÂ must wake up and start fighting for its life! It’s that simple, and it’s up to us!
Next Up: Part 4
The Web The Road map And The Rules
Part 4 in the series, Â Politics,Â A Disgustingly Dirty Game Filled With Unbelievably Vile Things
By: Passionate Pachyderms
Rules for Radicals opens with a quote about Lucifer, written by Saul Alinsky:
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins — or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
The following Power Tactics are being used daily against the Middle Class and any spokesman fighting to protect the constitutional republic. Understanding the enemies tactics is half the battle in defeating them.
1. “The first rule of power tactics is: power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.” (this is why we should reject the rationale that TPTB control all media because it gives them the appearance of more power than we know them to have and defeats the hope of any leader uniting patriots before it ever begins)
2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people. When an action or tactic is outside the experience of the people, the result is confusion, fear and retreat…. [and] the collapse of communication.
3. “Wherever possible go outside the experience of the enemy. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat.” (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)
4. “Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules. You can kill them with this. They can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.” (example: Compassion for the unborn is flipped upside down when they demand compassion for the mother first and point to outrage for those who they label as having no compassion for the mother)
5. Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also, it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage.” (the conservatives have started to pick up on this but lack of MSM control makes it more difficult to have an effective result)
6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.”
7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Man can sustain militant interest in any issue for only a limited time….”
8. “Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.”It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.”
9. “If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside… every positive has its negative.”
10. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.”Â
11. “The threat is generally more terrifying than the thing itself.”
12 . “In a fight almost anything goes. It almost reaches the point where you stop to apologize if a chance blow lands above the belt.”
13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”
One of the criteria for picking the target is the target’s vulnerability … the other important point in the choosing of a target is that it must be a personification, not something general and abstract.” (This is why it’s best to be honest about one’s past – lay out your vulnerabilities – and offer to admit your mistakes. Â When you say something in error – this will effectivly disarm the enemy)
“The enemy properly goaded and guided in his reaction will be your major strength.”
Â “Through the People’s Organization these groups [of citizens] discover that what they considered primarily their individual problem is also the problem of others, and furthermore the only hope for solving an issue of titanic proportions is by pooling all their efforts and strengths. That appreciation and conclusion is an educational process.”
Rules for Radicals stresses organizational power-collecting: “The ego of the organizer is stronger and more monumental than the ego of the leader. The organizer is in a true sense reaching for the highest level for which a man can reach — to create, to be a ‘great creator’, to play God.”
Tactics means doing what you can with what you have. Â As for any other goal in life, you have to make a start and not wait until conditions are perfect or “the time is right.” Â No matter how hopeless the situation may seem, doing something, even small, gives a group energy and purpose and optimism. Â I think that’s why most of us started blogging. Â We wanted to do something, anything, to help further the cause.Â
Â Never go outside the experiences of your peopleÂ — they will be uncomfortable and give up the effort. Â If we conservatives took up the tactic of breaking windows, spraying graffiti and throwing rocks, we would “go outside the experiences of our people.” Â Most of us would not participate.
Â Go outside the experiences of your opposition.Â Â Use tactics that the enemy doesn’t expect; it will confuse and panic him. Â An example might be buying symphony tickets for a group of civil rights workers, feeding them beans, and having them noisily pass gas during the performance. Â This was actually considered by Alinsky’s group.
Â One tactic he did use against a “slum lord” was to bus blacks into the man’s white upscale neighborhood where they picketed with signs that said “Do you know your neighbor is a slum lord?” Â It worked.
Â Use tactics that are fun for your group.Â Â If your group enjoys the tactics, that definitely makes them more successful. Â Our recent round of TEA parties did this — they were fun.
Â Keep the pressure on.Â Â Tactics shouldn’t be terminal, once over, quickly forgotten. Â We must continue the Tea Parties and find new avenues for dissent. Â Alinsky recommends different tactics and actions, because a tactic can become overused and lose its effectiveness. Â The Left’s old standby of calling everyone on the right “racist” is a good example of overuse. Â It has become a meaningless epithet and doesn’t cause the panic and confusion it once invoked.
Â Pick a target and polarize it.Â Â Most social or political conflicts are not all black and white but are diffused among a variety of factors, forces, people and circumstances. Â Reality, however, just won’t do if we are to energize our group. Â To do that we must give them a simple slogan, idea or villain to attack. Â You must assume that you are 100% right and the opposition 100% wrong and you must personalize the attack and polarize your group. Â Alinsky explains: Â “One acts decisively only in the conviction that all the angels are on one side and all the devils on the other.” Â That leads to his next point, or how to create a target for your group’s vitriol.Â
Choose a villain and make him the scapegoat for everything you oppose. Â Alinksy writes: “Obviously there is no point to tactics unless one has a target upon which to center the attacks.”
The Left did this very effectively in politically destroying Newt Gingrich after the 1994 Republican victories; they made him a scapegoat, a symbol of everything the Left hated, and he became a polarizing figure simply as a result of this propaganda. Â They tried very hard to do the same thing to George W. Bush and were fairly successful. Â These men served as the “target upon which to center the attacks.” Â
This was much more effective than merely attacking the Republican Party as a whole; that wouldn’t have been adequately personal or polarizing. Â This tactic is well illustrated by that old canard, “to kill a snake, cut off the head and the body dies as well.”
Goad and ridicule your enemy to make him react.Â Â Alinsky says that ridicule is the most effective tactic because it causes anger and irrational responses in the opposition. Â It is in the enemy’s reaction that you gain your greatest strength. Â Akinsky says that the one thing “that is certain to get him to react is to laugh at him. Â This causes an irrational anger.” Â An angry, irrational reaction can be used to direct bad publicity at the enemy, to further ridicule him, to send him into a humiliating retreat. Â You gain support while your enemy loses it. Â
Â Remember how irrational that Seinfeld comic was when blacks insulted him during a comedy routine? Â He boiled over and started shouting racial insults at them, and almost destroyed his public persona in the process. Â If there is one thing we should all learn here is not to lose self-control when ridicule is used against us. Â Learn not to react, because that’s what the enemy wants. Â
Another thing we should all learn here is to continue using ridicule against the Obama Administration, Nancy Pelosi and the Democrat Party. Â They furnish us with enough ammunition that we should never run out of jokes at their expense. Â
Â Pelosi was successful in bringing ridicule upon herself with her transparent attempt to avoid responsibility for waterboarding by claiming the CIA lied to her, “and that they lie all the time.” Â She became angry and irrational, made foolish statements and made herself a public laughing stock. Â For the time being, at least, her credibility with the voting public is all but shot.
Â Ridicule helps the enemy destroy himself. Â
Â Hoist the enemy on his own petard. Â Highlight the fact that the enemy will say one thing and practice another. Â Their great rules of ethics, fair dealing and manners are mainly for show and they will abandon them under the pressure of the fight. Â Rub it in when they do and make them look like hypocrites. Â
Â Some pertinent, recent examples: Â Al Gore preaching low carbon emissions while burning an obscene amount of energy is in own home; prominent Democrats who preach raising taxes on “the rich” while dodging their own huge tax liabilities.
Play one party against the other.Â Â Alinsky fought corporations by using their competition against them. Â If they were trying to unionize department stores in Chicago, they wouldn’t picket them all simultaneously. Â They would picket one store, sending many of its customers to its competitors rather than endure the political shouting of a sign-wielding picket line. Â This tactic has been very successful. Â It was used against General Motors, sending a lot of its customers to Chrysler. Â
Â There’s more. Â I suggest that every conservative who wants to win the culture war buy a copy of this book. Â Not only will we be able to recognize the tactics used against us, we will be better able to devise defenses. Â We can also use the same tactics against them.
Â Knowledge is POWER! It’s all about winning,Â Â Let’s be in it to win.
Alinskyâ€™s list of Â II Justifications forÂ Ends and Means
are those (the left) uses to justify and condone the tactics they use to implement Alynsky’s 13 Rules for Radicals, it’s a little confusing, but if you think of it this way it will make more sense, the left uses the 11Â justifications in order to implement the rules with a guilt freeÂ conscience.
Â While we feel that many on the left have no conscience, Alynsky knew some people would take issue with acting on his rules, and the things that must be done in order to make them work, so he came up with these 11 ends and means justifications for why the rulesÂ should be to be used, and followed for their best chances at success.
Â In essence the Ends and means Justifications, are Alynsky’s Reasons why the left should follow / use hisÂ rules for Radicals and never feel guilty, or lose a moments sleep over having done it..
- In war the ends justifies the means, almost any means.Â
- The judgment of the ethics of means and ends is dependent on the political position of those sitting in judgment. Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Â Â Oneâ€™s concerns with the ethics of means and ends vary inversely with oneâ€™s personal interest. Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Â Â Judgment must be made in the context of the times in which the action occurred and from any other chronological vantage point.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Concerns with ethics increases with the number of means available and vice versa.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- The less important the ends are, the more one can afford to engage in ethical evaluation of the means. Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Generally speaking, success of failure is a mighty determination of ethics.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- The morality of the means depends on whether the means is being employed at the time of victory or defeat.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Any effective means is automatically judged by the other side as being unethical. Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- You do what you can with what you have and cloth it with moral garments.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Goals must be phrased in general terms like Liberty, Equality, Freedom, Fraternity, and â€œthe common welfare,â€ â€œpursuit of happiness or bread and peace. Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
Â That being said Alinksy lays out eleven concepts about end and means:
1. People are more concerned about means when they are not directly involved in the issue. In the case of the stealing mother, while she may feel remorse for stealing she would feel far more remorse for letting her child die when there was something she could do to prevent it. Itâ€™s easy for us to sit back and say she is wrong, but it is not our child.
2. Means is judged by your political position. To Americans the Declaration of Independence is a proud statement of independence from a leader who should not retain authority over us. The British saw it differently. To them it was traitorous rebellion.
3. In war the end justifies almost any means. We see this with our congressmen and their newly found politically correct disgust for waterboarding. In 2001 and 2002, shortly after 9/11 they were all in favor of doing whatever it took to stop the terrorists. Today with the memory faded they have an entirely different view.
4. Judgment of the means must be made in the historical context where they were undertaken. See the above example of waterboarding after 9/11 versus the view of waterboarding today. You must make your judgment for your means in the moment. History either views it favorably or unfavorably, but will look to the context of when the decision was made.
5. Concern with means increases as more means are available. In the stealing mom example, if taking that piece of bread was the only thing actually keeping her child alive she is not judged harshly and is generally viewed with compassion. If, however, she is offered a job that she refuses to take or is given food that she refuses to cook or has other means to obtain that food, then stealing is looked upon harshly. Creativity in means will often provide an acceptable, but also marketable, means. Acceptable is no good if it goes unnoticed.
6. The less important the end, the more alternative means you can consider. One tendency of radicals is to look at whatever our end is as extremely important. Here we must be realistic and view the objective through the eyes of those we wish to join with us. Almost universally Americans viewed planes crashing into the Twin Towers as important and would go to virtually any means to make sure this did not happen again. Yet the vast majority of Americans do not care about saving a bug on the verge of extinction, or at least do not care enough to make an effort to stop the extinction. Pick an end for which you can get a critical mass of backers.
7. Winning justifies your end. Winning is the difference between being a traitor and a founding father. If you are not sold out to your cause enough to win you are on a fools errand to use any drastic means.
8. The morality of the means is judged by your strength at the moment it is employed. Put simply, people donâ€™t like a bully. If the enemy is about to surrender and you kill them instead your end does not justify your means. But if your back is against the wall and you are on the verge of defeat a bullet to the head of your enemy is imperative.
9. If you means is effective it will automatically be hailed by the enemy as unethical. We see this political speak in the tea party movement. The media has portrayed the movement as anti-American. Why? Because they need the PR machine to convince scores of people seeking redress of their complaints that they are unethical. The movement is too large already and pressure must be put on others not to join. This pressure is proof of the effectiveness of the means.
10. You do what you can with what you have. History remembers Ghandi as a peace activist. But there is evidence that peaceful protest was not his preferred political method. He used civil disobedience because he had no guns. If he had had guns he would not have had trained men to use them. But what he had was a large number of bodies that could show up. Seeing that he crafted a strategy that worked with what he had.
11. Phrase the goals very generally. Make them marketable. We must have a slogan that engages and motivates people. Obama was a master of this. He sold hope and change. Who could be against hope? Who could be against change? But what do they mean? They mean something different to each person. Each person can project their hope and their change into that general goal.
Using these guidelines we can develop effective strategies, we can use effective means to justify our particular end or goal. Using these strategies we can regain political power and take back our nation!
It is not fear that grips meâ€¦ only a heightened sense of things.
- Saul Alinsky.
- Father of community organizing. Born in Chicago in 1909, grew up poor in the Jewish slums of Chicago, Alinskyâ€™s Ideals rose in the 1930â€™s during the height of The Great Depression. While Chicago was controlled by the â€œKelly-Nash Political Machine and heir to Al Caponeâ€™s Empireâ€
Saul Completed a graduate degree in Criminology from the University Of Chicago, but his â€œreal Educationâ€ came from his work on the streets of Chicago.
Â Â Â Â Â He ingratiated himself with members of Chicagoâ€™s infamous Al Capone Gang to study â€œgang behaviorâ€ from the â€œINSIDEâ€.
Â Â Â Â Â Â His conclusion was that Criminal Activity. Â Was a symptom of poverty and, powerlessness.
Â Â Â Â Â (1a) Saul was heavily involved with a lot of youth committees.
Â Â Â Â Â (1b) Saul worked at Joliet Prison
- Sound Familiar?
How many of our current Presidents friends, advisors, or influences have been in prison themselves, are criminals, or have the ties to criminals or prison oriented influences?
- Van Jones- The â€œGreen Jobs Czar Glenn Beck exposed who than later resigned in the middle of the night on a Saturday.
- Valarie Jarred- Obamaâ€™s â€œBest friend advisor, and Social Secretary who has allowed several very serious security breeches at the White House or during events.
- Toney Rezco, Real Estate Developer in Chicago.
- Bill Ayers & his lovely wife Bernadine Dorn, Home grown terrorists- (Weâ€™ll tell you more about them in a little bit) just to name a few, there are many more.
Saul also worked for a man named â€œClifford Shawâ€ at the institute of â€œJuvenile Researchâ€, Shaw assigned Saul to the â€œBack of the Yardsâ€ which was an immense slum sitting in the back of Chicagoâ€™s giant Union Stock Yards Complex.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â This was the setting for Upton Sinclairâ€™s Book â€œThe Jungleâ€ Shaw assigned Saul to learn the causes of â€¦ what else?
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â â€œJuvenile Delinquencyâ€
Herb March- Labor Organizer
- Wages for those working in the back of the yards were cut 3 times in one year,which understandably led to a great desire for some sense of security.
- Saul approached the labor movement and shared his dream of organizing. ALL sections of the community, in a way that enabled them to, by their own actions determine or control their own DESTINY.
Saul said â€œIf you ever have an undo concentration of power in one sector of our society or an undo concentration of wealth in one sector, the whole democratic system will collapse internally.â€
The Back of the Yards Council-1939
- Saul envisioned an Organization or Organizations- Neighborhood groups, small businesses, Labor Unions, and most of all Catholic Church.
He was largely helped by the following people in this endeavor;
- Joe Mekan- An Irish American Youth Organizer with strong ties to the Catholic Church. At the time, Labor Unions were viewed as communist.
- Bishop Bernard Sheill- Catholic Leader in Chicago who would work with Labor Orgs.
- Back of the Yards was comprised of over 100 existing organizations.
- July 14th, 1939- First Back of the Yards Council Meeting. This first meeting was Revolutionary in America, it showed us the way to Community Organizing.
- July 16th, 1939- Massive Labor Rally with John L. Lewis and Bishop Bernard Sheill one day after the rally the Armour Plant conceded to recognize the Union.
- United Bishops and Labor Unions gave legitimacy to Back of the Yards Council.
John L. Lewis influenced Saul Alinsky in a lot ofÂ ways-
- Lewis understood conflict in that ERA.
- Understood mass organization of numbers of people meant power
- Ed Chambers=Â Industrial Areas Foundation Saul got his vision of the world, Lewis taught him the universals of organizing â€œIn all actions is an inevitable reaction, that every positive has a negative, the kind of stuff we teach at 10 day training today.â€
- The first IAF Board Meeting was August 24th, 1940.
In 1959 Saul Alinsky moved on to the â€œWoodlawn organizationâ€.
The Woodlawn Organization Organized Churches for Civil rights in Chicago.
- Challenged James Daley (Chicago Mayor)
In 1960â€™s â€“ Race Riots and Kodak.
- Rochester Area council of Churches gathered $100,000 and brought Alinsky in.
- Faith Intigration God Hope Trust Fight= Black Power
- Malcom X endorsed Saul Alinsky
- Ecl Chambers was assigned by Alinsky to be the lead organizer of FIGHT
- FIGHT Headquarters-wanted a Confrontational title!
- Their belief was that â€œpeople didnâ€™t have a right to welfare but had a right to a jobâ€
- Saul said, A company has a social responsibility to itâ€™s community and stock holders.
- Kodak and FIGHT worked out an agreement â€“Kodak reneged
- Saul bought Kodak stocks on behalf of FIGHT and ruled them by proxy. He said, â€œThe only contribution Eastman Kodak has made to race relations was the invention of color filmâ€
- Rev. Florence set the time line and then used their massive organization to force Kodak back to the bargaining table.
- Ken Howard- Foreman Kodak Executive â€“ Saul Alinsky was a â€œNecessary Evilâ€
In the late 1960â€™s Saul Alinsky became a folk hero to many College aged kids. He challenged them to move from demonstrating in the streets to organizing people in their communities.
Saul Alinsky said â€œyou donâ€™t have a tougher, harder more realistic operator than Paul in organizing Christianity. If Paul hadnâ€™t come around to organize the Christian Church, Christ would have been another guy hanging on a cross.â€
1969- Ed Chambers and Saul Alinsky set up a training institute for radicals who want to be Community Organizers.
1970- Saul Alinsky concluded that Americanâ€™s poor must align themselves with the middle class for if they fail to build alliances with them they will move to the right. Maybe they will anyway but lets not let that happen by default.
On June 12th, 1972 just six months after finishing his Rules for Radicals, Saul Alinsky died of a heart attack inÂ CarmelCalifornia on a street corner.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â The Top 3 Principal Saul Alinsky people-
- 1.Â Â Â Â Ed Chambers
- 2.Â Â Â Â Tom Gaudet
- 3.Â Â Â Â Fred Ross
There is no, community Organizing in this country today that probably canâ€™t be traced back to those four people.
The following people can all be linked to the top 3 ultimately to Saul Alinsky himself.
(all people either worked directly with Alinsky or were influenced by him.)
The Industrial Areas Foundation was founded by Saul in 1940.
Ed Chambers is the current executive Director.
**see linked and learned from Saul**
While Mr. Alinsky was busy training Americas future Community Organizers, and being paid for forcing Kodak Executives to bargain with the likes of Malcom X and the Black Panthers throughout the 1960’s and very early 70’s, some other organizers interested in change of their own were moving into the Greater Chicagoland Area, and The New York Times was busy publishing the Cloward-Pivon Stratigy.
Professors Andrew Cloward and Francies Pivon, The authors of the Cloward-Pivon Strategy in which they detailed a plan to end poverty.
The Cloward-Piven Method:
Professors CLoward and Piven stated that if you enroll everybody eligible for welfare and force government to make good on their promises of welfare for the poor, the crisis created would collapse the economy.
Named after their first proponents, Richard Andrew Cloward and Frances Fox Piven, and brought into light in 1966, this method intents to force government to live up to their accepted responsibility, by making individuals who otherwise would not request a handout or welfare, all of a sudden, start demanding everything they are â€œentitledâ€ to.
Published in â€œThe Nationâ€ and under the title â€œThe weight of the Poor: A strategy to end Povertyâ€ it enticed many to see if it would do what it claimed.
On September 27, 1970 Richard Cloward told the New York Times that â€œthe poor can only advance when the rest of society is afraid of themâ€, that government uses welfare to control the poor, and that by making all that would qualify for welfare demand every bit they were â€œentitled toâ€, the ensuing chaos would destroy the system creating riots on the street, and only then, the rest of society â€œwould accept their demandsâ€. This really doesnâ€™t make any sense unless your purpose is not to help the poor, but to destroy capitalism.Â
This theory of anarchy is based on Saul Alinskyâ€™s method where he said: â€œMake the enemy live up to their own book of rulesâ€¦ when pressed to honor every word of every law and statuteâ€¦human agencies inevitably fall short. The systemâ€™s failure to live up to its rule book can then be used to discredit it all together, and to replace the capitalist â€œrule bookâ€ with a socialist one.â€
These two pseudo social scientist proposed a massive drive to recruit as close as possible to every one entitle to welfare. They called for organizers to use protests, and demonstrations in order to incite violence. They also suggested to use the media, who knowing no better, would air out the plight of the poor eliciting sympathy from uninformed and unsuspecting citizens. The local governments would have to request assistance from the Federal Government.
This manufactured crisis would force change in government procedures, and would destabilize the economy.
What they do not seem to understand, or understand but couldnâ€™t care less, is that the ensuing violence affect the innocent worker who gets up in the morning to go to work and feed his or her family. By destroying facilities, businesses are forced to close, creating unemployment, and terror on the streets.
Cloward hired â€œGeorge Wiley to lead their movementâ€. It is said that by 1969, the National Welfare rights Organization created by Wiley had an estimated membership of 22,500 families paying their dues and 523 groups nationwide. So, again, the poor was used by the sneaky ones. 22,500 families paying their dues produced a sizable amount of money at the time, so, by exploiting the ignorant, the leeches became rich. And they have the gall to complaint against capitalism. At least, for the most part, capitalist engage in honest work.
These socialist masterminds for the most part just reap the benefits of fooling the poor.
Because of their strategy, the city of New York was forced to declare bankruptcy in 1975.
In 1996, President Clinton enacted the â€œPersonal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Actâ€ to the dismay of those who make their money of organizing people to claim entitlements.
Today, the State of California is in dire need and about to go bankrupt because of the influx of illegal aliens and their emphasis in welfare programs. The nanny state has no inclination to hold citizenâ€™s feet to the fire. So, unless someone wakes up and smells the coffee and realize that the only way to fix their woes is to balance their budget by cutting welfare programs, cracking down on gangs, specially MS 13, the Bloods, and the Creeps,Â and stop being a refuge to illegal immigrants, they will go under.
Rudy Giuliani exposed these creeps in 1997 when he reformed the welfare system in New York. He clearly realized that it was no accident that his State was bankrupt, and the evidence was their own writings. It seems that they wised up, since they havenâ€™t tip their hand again, but the enemis of our Nation use this underhanded technique without mercy.
Acorn constantly overloads the voting system with fraudulent voting drive campaigns. They register dead people, children, illegals, felonious convicts, and even cartoon characters (they register Mickey Mouse in Florida). The reason is simple, to allow their candidates to be elected. They have been successful beyond their wildest dreams.
Now, their proponents are trying to overload the Health Care system of the United States with 45, 000,000 new patients.
When confronted by Joe Wilson about the veracity of the Presidentâ€™s statement that illegal immigrants would not be covered, days later he said that they wouldnâ€™t, but that they needed to find a way to do it, or fix their citizenship status. They keep saying that this huge white elephant of entitlement program is budget neutral and it would not cost a dime, but the Congressional Budget Office estimates it would cost over $800,000,000,000.00 dollars. When they said that you could keep your own individual plans, they wanted to add a clause fining those who would not join the plan. Bottom line, this messy Health Care business is nothing more than the New Left politicians trying to destroy the American Capitalist system, and for the most part, some who claim to e conservative, are either blind or too dumb to realize that they are being lead by the nose.
The education system is also targeted with the Cloward-Piven system. Donâ€™t believe me? Aren’t illegal aliens offered in state tuition fees to attend college? Does your son or daughter who is an American citizen get cheaper in State tuition fees if he or she decides to go to a school in a different state? The answer is NOT NO, BUT HECK NOOOO!
And how about the job market?Â Another way to weaken the economy of our Nation is by flooding the job market with cheap labor. The influx of cheap labor tears the balance between supply and demand, so now American workers have to charge less for their services. This situation encourages resentment against illegal immigrants and encourages racial discrimination. The liberalâ€™s favorite phrase when talking about illegals getting jobs here is that those are jobs that Americans would not do.
Ralph (raum) Emmanuel, President Obamaâ€™s Chief of Staff, is a proponent of this method. So is the Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton. That is not a surprise, since her college thesis was about the Alinsky Method, and Cloward and Piven based their method on Alinsky strategies.
It seems that Cloward-Pivenâ€™s strategy is alive and well.Â
The Weather Underground is The Key